- The Differential Diagnosis of Chronic Pancreatitis
- pancreatite - Traducere în engleză - exemple în română | Reverso Context
- Diagnosticul Tumorilor Solide Ale Pancreasului Exocrin | PDF | Pancreas | Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic cancer from pancreatitis - Pancreatic cancer blood tests, CA (Antigen carbohidrat)
- Pancreas Cleanse
- Pancreas Cleanse Back There are numerous pancreas-related health problems, although three in particular are well-known, including pancreatic cancer, pancreatic insufficiency, and both acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- Oxiuros ninos sintomas
- Rare: pancreatitis, erosive duodenitis, oral hypoaesthesia Rare: pancreatită, duodenită erozivă, hipoestezie orală EMEA0.
ASCAP is a malignant tumor with debatable histogenesis. We report the case of a year-old man, with a history of more than half of a year of right upper quadrant abdominal pain, jaundice, with no anamnestic data of acute or chronic pancreatitis, or substance abuse.
On gross examination the neclaritate umană was solid, white, poorly circumscribed, located in the head of the pancreas, with 4 cm diameter, and direct extension into ampulla of Vater, common bile duct, and peripancreatic soft tissue.
Microscopically, the tumor was composed of squamous polygonal cells arranged in small glandular structures, with tightly pancreatic cancer with pancreatitis pattern, and mild nuclear pleomorphism, along with small areas with Alcian blue positive intracellular mucin.
Therefore, the differential diagnosis between ASCAP and pancreatic collision tumor, metastasis of adenosquamous carcinoma or mucoepidermoid tumor was compulsory.
- In each patient, demographic parameters, family and personal history were recorded.
- Cancerul pancreatic
The immuno-histochemistry assay confirmed ASCAP as the final diagnosis, based on the intense positive reaction for cytokeratin 7 mainly in the glandular structures, whereas cytokeratin 5 and p63 were positive predominantly in the squamous component.
The present report aimed to highlight the pathological characteristics of this rare subtype of pancreatic tumors and to point out the difficulty in differentiation between a pancreatic and an extra pancreatic biliary tract or ampulla of Vater tumor, due to the extensive tumor growth that interests, in advanced stages, the same anatomical space, given the different prognosis and therapeutic approach of these entities.
Adenosquamous carcinoma of the pancreas. Digestion ; 72 : Adenosquamous Carcinoma of the Pancreas, Arch Surg.
Diagnosticul Tumorilor Solide Ale Pancreasului Exocrin
Herxheimer G. Uber heterologe Cancroide. Beitr Pathol Anat ; J Surg Res ; 1 : Cancer ; Makiyama K, et al.
- This type of cancer has a high mortality, and the overall survival is also low.
- pancreatitis in Romanian - English-Romanian Dictionary | Glosbe
J Gastroenterol ; Hsu JT, et al. Clinicopathologic features and outcomes following surgery for pancreatic adenosqua-mous carcinoma, World J Surg Oncol ; 6: Nabae T, et al.
Pancreatic Cancer - Eric's Story
Adenosquamous carcinoma of the pancreas: report of two cases, Am J Gastroenterol. Okabayashi T, Hanazaki K. Surgical outcome of adenosquamous carcinoma of the pancreas.
World J Gastroenterol ; 14 44 :